Avira 188.8.131.52 is a digital software for Mac OS X, the only QuickTime component, which allows user to play Windows media video. Many users know how to use the software but the majority of them lack the knowledge about how to uninstall it from Mac. This short passage is presenting the effective methods to help you uninstall Avira 184.108.40.206 from Mac without leaving traces or leftovers behind.
Uninstall Avira 220.127.116.11 from Mac manually
There can be different ways to uninstall Avira 18.104.22.168 regular according to different circumstances. You may choose the way you like to execute your uninstall. When to perform Avira 22.214.171.124 uninstall many users might adopt the so-called simple way to achieve their goal, that is to drag the Avira 126.96.36.199 icon to the trash and then empty the trash, or even some of them may just uninstall Avira 188.8.131.52 by dragging and dropping the icon to the trash. Yet such an uninstall way will cause problems for your Mac, such as slowing down your Mac, or leading to a crash with unknown reasons. Then what is the correct way to uninstall Avira 184.108.40.206 manually?
To achieve a complete uninstall of Avira 220.127.116.11, you need to do more works not only removing the icon. For most applications/software, when you trash the icon, what you have done is just to remove the main file of an application, yet when you get the application installed on your Mac, you also get some extra files such logs, registries, preferences so that the application can be proceeded. This also goes to the installation of Avira 18.104.22.168, thus once you need to uninstall Avira 22.214.171.124, you have to trash all the extra files, or what we call the components of Avira 126.96.36.199. Based on these knowledge of application uninstall. Now let’s go ahead and start to uninstall Avira 188.8.131.52 in a manual way.
- Step 1: Quit all the process of Avira 184.108.40.206. Launch your Activity Monitor, change the filter setting into “All Process”, click on Avira 220.127.116.11 if it is active, click “Quit Process” on the upper left corner of the interface of Activity Monitor.
Alternatively, you can also end the process by hitting Command+Option+Esc to run your Activity Monitor, and click on Avira 18.104.22.168, click “Force Quit” and then make confirmation of your operation.
- Step 2: Trash the main file of Avira 22.214.171.124 by dragging and dropping the icon to the trash
- Step 3: Delete the preferences file, caches, and application support files. Click Go menu in Finder, select Library.
- Then go and search for folders including /Library/Application Support/, /Library/Caches/, as well as /Library/preferences/ one by one. Open the folders,and drag all the related files to the trash respectively ( you can rearrange files and folders in alphabetical order so that you can find out the targets associated with Avira 126.96.36.199 quickly. This step acquires three minor steps to delete all the components of Avira 188.8.131.52, so be patient.
- Step 4: Empty Trash to finish your work to uninstall Avira 184.108.40.206. Be aware that you can’t undo this act, so please double check whether there are any mistake during your removal before you empty trash. If all works perfectly, right click the Trash icon, select “Secure Empty Trash” and confirm your performance to finish your uninstall.
It is not that simple to uninstall Avira 220.127.116.11 manually, because you need to be patient and spend lots of time to execute all the steps. And you have to search for so many files to delete, which will sometimes frustrate you. Yet how can you uninstall Avira 18.104.22.168 quickly with simple steps? There are one more option.
The recommended way to uninstall Avira 22.214.171.124 from Mac
Considering the complexity of the manual uninstall method, it is strongly recommended to you to adopt this automatic way, i.e to uninstall Avira 126.96.36.199 with the help of a smart third party uninstaller. It is easy to perform and cots less time during the whole process of your uninstall. Further more, you don’t need to worry about the leftovers because the uninstaller will scan out all the components of Avira 188.8.131.52 automatically. Click and get your own uninstaller and begin your journey to uninstall Avira 184.108.40.206 now? The installation of the uninstaller will cost you nothing.
So, when all is ready, how about starting to experience a different uninstall way and uninstall Avira 220.127.116.11 from your Mac in seconds?
- Step 1: Run the uninstaller by double clicks.
- Step 2: Highlight the icon of Avira 18.104.22.168 with a single click, and then click “Run Analysis”, which will scan out all the components of Avira 22.214.171.124 for you automatically.
- Step 3: Click “Complete Uninstall” and then click “YES” to finish your removal of Avira 126.96.36.199.
When you have covered all the three steps to uninstall Avira 188.8.131.52, you have finished the uninstall completely. Compared with the previous removal way, which one do you prefer? Personally, i will adopt the second one due to my laziness. Yet what you might need to know is that you can’t re-install the application when in need due to the leftovers on your Mac. Thus it is necessary and important to assure a thorough removal, and to assure a 100% uninstall of application and keep your Mac clean and tidy, it is a good choice to keep such a smart uninstaller on your Mac.