Does the removal of Spotify 22.214.171.124 on Mac throw you into troubles? How many ways do you know to uninstall Spotify 126.96.36.199 on your Mac? If you are restricted to the only one uninstall way, and then you may need to read this, which will show you different ways to remove Spotify 188.8.131.52 on Mac OS X thoroughly.
What do you know about Spotify 184.108.40.206?
Spotify is a digital music service that allows users to get access to millions of songs on computers and also mobiles. You may be familiar with the usage of Spotify, yet when to uninstall the program, especially to completely remove Spotify 220.127.116.11 on Mac, you won’t know how many have things you need to cover.
How to completely uninstall Spotify 18.104.22.168 manually
Doubtfully, you may have tried many times to uninstall unwanted applications on your Mac with this way, and as a matter of routine, you will perform the same instructions to remove Spotify 22.214.171.124 from your Mac:
- Step 1: Exit the running Spotify 126.96.36.199 on your Mac
- Step 2: Drag the Spotify icon to the Trash
- Step 3: Empty your Trash thinking that the annoying Spotify has eventually been removed
This method seems perfect for users to get rif of Spotify 188.8.131.52 from Mac, yet this is not the case. What you have done above is just to remove the main file of Spotify 184.108.40.206, in other words, you didn’t achieve a complete uninstall of Spotify 220.127.116.11. The fact is that there are something left, including the associated files such as the preferences and the support files, which will take up much space on your Mac and leads to a slowdown.
In fact, you can still adopt this method on the condition that you will add some more instructions to perfect it, and the final version of it is the so-called the manual way to remove Spotify 18.104.22.168 from Mac. Now let’s see how you can uninstall Spotify 22.214.171.124 entirely from your Mac.
- Step 1: Stop running Spotify via the Activity Monitor. Proceed Activity Monitor, change the filter into “All Process”, click on Spotify 126.96.36.199, and then click “Quit Process”.
There is also a shortcut for you to force quit the process of Spotify 188.8.131.52. Launch Activity Monitor by pressing down Command+ Option+ Esc keys, click on Spotify 184.108.40.206, and then click “Force Quit” button on the window.
- Step 2: Drag the icon of Spotify 220.127.116.11 to the Trash in your DOCK.
- Step 3: Locate the folders including /Library/preferences/, /Library/Application Support/ as well as /Library/Caches/, and then trash all the files in the target folder which related to Spotify 18.104.22.168.
Open Finder, click on the Go menu, and then select “Go to Folder” in the pull-down list. Enter “~Library” on the search box in the pop-up window, and then click on “Go”.
Find out the Preferences folder in Library, and open the folder and then trash all the files with the names of Spotify 22.214.171.124.
Delete Spotify 126.96.36.199 Support files
Go back to Library after you trashed all the preference files, open Application Support folder
Search for files related Spotify 188.8.131.52 and then move them all to the trash.
Open the Caches folder under Library menu.
Locate the target files with the names of Spotify 184.108.40.206 and then trash them all.
- Step 4: Empty Trash. Since all components of Spotify 220.127.116.11 have been thrown into the Trash, you need to clear the Trash to finish your whole work to completely uninstall Spotify 18.104.22.168 from your Mac. Note that you need to check whether you can clear everything in your Trash before you clean it up.
The complete instructions to remove Spotify 22.214.171.124 are kind of complex and time-consuming. Apart from the complex and toilsome manual removal method, you can choose an easier way, which will help you successfully and thoroughly uninstall Spotify 126.96.36.199 on your Mac effortlessly.
How to fast uninstall Spotify 188.8.131.52 on Mac OS X
If you are tired of the boring manual uninstall way hoping to perform a complete uninstallation of Spotify 184.108.40.206 effectively and effortlessly, you can use a powerful and professional application to get all things done automatically. Are you ready to experience a fast removal now?
- Step 1: Download and launch the professional application
- Step 2: Click on Spotify 220.127.116.11, and then click on the “Run Analysis” button on the left-hand side on the main interface of the App. The professional App will scan out all the components of Spotify 18.104.22.168 on your Mac automatically.
- Step 3: Click “Complete Uninstall” and then click on “YES” in the pop-up window to finish your removal of Spotify 22.214.171.124.
What do you think of this simple but effective way to uninstall Spotify 126.96.36.199 on Mac OS X? Obviously, it is a better choice for Mac users of all level skills for no matter how much do you know about Mac, you can achieve a successful and thorough removal of Spotify 188.8.131.52 and any other kind unwanted Apps on Mac OS X with a few clicks.