This removal guide is for the latest version of Popcorn-Time 3.9.0 for Mac. To completely remove Popcorn-Time 3.9.0, we have done much technical analysis on it. If you want to remove Popcorn-Time 3.9.0 manually, you need to know the following installation information.
1> Information of Popcorn-Time 3.9.0 installer:
- Format: TAR
- Size: 32.8 MB
The following is the information about files, folders and processes after Popcorn-Time 3.9.0 is installed. With this information in hand we can now manually uninstall Popcorn-Time 3.9.0 completely.
2> Basic information of the app:
- Size: 226 MB
3> Add-on software:
- nwjs Helper EH.app
- nwjs Helper NP.app
- nwjs Helper.app
4> Process information:
- 4.1 Main process:
- 4.2 Associated process:
- nwjs Framework.framework
Simply dragging Popcorn-Time 3.9.0 to Trash cannot uninstall it completely to free disk space on Mac OS but leave a lot of remnant files.
How to manually remove Popcorn-Time 3.9.0 completely?
- 8.1> Start Activity Monitor. Select the process name “Popcorn-Time” and hit the “Force Quit” button.
- 8.2> Open Applications folder. Find “Popcorn-Time” and drag it to Trash.
- 8.3> Open Finder or Spotlight. Search for Popcorn-Time files and folders and delete them.
How to automaticlly remove Popcorn Time 3.9.0 ?
- 9.1> Install and Start MacRemover
- 9.2> Launch the MacRemover, highlight the icon of Popcorn-Time and then click “Run Analysis”, which will scan out all the traces of the unwanted application automatically.
- 9.3> Click on the “Complete Uninstall” button and then choose “YES” to confirm your operation.