This removal guide is for the latest version of Flux for Mac. To completely remove Flux, we have done much technical analysis on it. If you want to remove Flux manually, you need to know the following installation information.
1> Information of Flux installer:
- Format: ZIP
- Size: 1.4 MB
The following is the information about files, folders and processes after Flux is installed. With this information in hand we can now manually uninstall Flux completely.
2> Basic information of the app:
- Size: 2.9 MB
3> Add-on software:
4> Process information:
- 4.1 Main process:
- 4.2 Associated process:
Simply dragging Flux to Trash cannot uninstall it completely to free disk space on Mac OS but leave a lot of remnant files.
How to manually remove Flux completely?
- 8.1> Start Activity Monitor. Select the process name “Flux” and hit the “Force Quit” button.
- 8.2> Open Applications folder. Find “Flux” and drag it to Trash.
- 8.3> Open Finder or Spotlight. Search for Flux files and folders and delete them.
How to automaticlly remove Flux ?
- 9.1> Install and Start MacRemover
- 9.2> Launch the MacRemover, highlight the icon of Flux and then click “Run Analysis”, which will scan out all the traces of the unwanted application automatically.
- 9.3> Click on the “Complete Uninstall” button and then choose “YES” to confirm your operation.