This removal guide is for the latest version of NicePlayer 0.98 for Mac. To completely remove NicePlayer 0.98, we have done much technical analysis on it. If you want to remove NicePlayer 0.98 manually, you need to know the following installation information.
1> Information of NicePlayer 0.98 installer:
- Format: zip
- Size: 2.2 MB
The following is the information about files, folders and processes after NicePlayer 0.98 is installed. With this information in hand we can now manually uninstall NicePlayer 0.98 completely.
2> Basic information of the app:
- Size: 4.8 MB
3> Add-on software:
4> Process information:
- 4.1 Main process:
- 4.2 Associated process:
Simply dragging NicePlayer 0.98 to Trash cannot uninstall it completely to free disk space on Mac OS but leave a lot of remnant files.
How to manually remove NicePlayer 0.98 completely?
- 8.1> Start Activity Monitor. Select the process name “NicePlayer” and hit the “Force Quit” button.
- 8.2> Open Applications folder. Find “NicePlayer” and drag it to Trash.
- 8.3> Open Finder or Spotlight. Search for NicePlayer files and folders and delete them.
How to automaticlly remove NicePlayer 0.98 ?
- 9.1> Install and Start MacRemover
- 9.2> Launch the MacRemover, highlight the icon of NicePlayer and then click “Run Analysis”, which will scan out all the traces of the unwanted application automatically.
- 9.3> Click on the “Complete Uninstall” button and then choose “YES” to confirm your operation.