This removal guide is for the latest version of Razer Synapse for Mac. To completely remove Razer Synapse, we have done much technical analysis on it. If you want to remove Razer Synapse manually, you need to know the following installation information.
1> Information of Razer Synapse installer:
- Format: DMG
- Size: 27.9 MB
The following is the information about files, folders and processes after Razer Synapse is installed. With this information in hand we can now manually uninstall Razer Synapse completely.
2> Basic information of the app:
- Size: 8.7 MB
3> Add-on software:
4> Process information:
- 4.1 Main process:
- 4.2 Associated process:
Simply dragging Razer Synapse to Trash cannot uninstall it completely to free disk space on Mac OS but leave a lot of remnant files.
How to manually remove Razer Synapse completely?
- 8.1> Start Activity Monitor. Select the process name Razer Synapse” and hit the “Force Quit” button.
- 8.2> Open Applications folder. Find Razer Synapse” and drag it to Trash.
- 8.3> Open Finder or Spotlight. Search for Razer Synapse files and folders and delete them.
How to automaticlly remove Razer Synapse ?
- 9.1> Install and Start MacRemover
- 9.2> Launch the MacRemover, highlight the icon of Razer Synapse and then click “Run Analysis”, which will scan out all the traces of the unwanted application automatically.
- 9.3> Click on the “Complete Uninstall” button and then choose “YES” to confirm your operation.