This removal guide is for the latest version of Advanced Mac Cleaner for Mac. To completely remove Advanced Mac Cleaner, we have done much technical analysis on it. If you want to remove Advanced Mac Cleaner manually, you need to know the following installation information.
1> Information of Advanced Mac Cleaner installer:
- Format: PKG
- Size: 5.4 MB
The following is the information about files, folders and processes after Advanced Mac Cleaner is installed. With this information in hand we can now manually uninstall Advanced Mac Cleaner completely.
2> Basic information of the app:
- Size: 9.5 MB
3> Add-on software:
4> Process information:
- 4.1 Main process:
- Advanced Mac Cleaner
- 4.2 Associated process:
- Advanced Mac Cleaner.log
Simply dragging Advanced Mac Cleaner to Trash cannot uninstall it completely to free disk space on Mac OS but leave a lot of remnant files.
How to manually remove Advanced Mac Cleaner completely?
- 8.1> Start Activity Monitor. Select the process name “Advanced Mac Cleaner” and hit the “Force Quit” button.
- 8.2> Open Applications folder. Find “Advanced Mac Cleaner” and drag it to Trash.
- 8.3> Open Finder or Spotlight. Search for Advanced Mac Cleaner files and folders and delete them.
How to automaticlly remove Advanced Mac Cleaner ?
- 9.1> Install and Start MacRemover
- 9.2> Launch the MacRemover, highlight the icon of Advanced Mac Cleaner and then click “Run Analysis”, which will scan out all the traces of the unwanted application automatically.
- 9.3> Click on the “Complete Uninstall” button and then choose “YES” to confirm your operation.