This removal guide is for the latest version of MacOptimizer for Mac. To completely remove MacOptimizer, we have done much technical analysis on it. If you want to remove MacOptimizer manually, you need to know the following installation information.
1> Information of MacOptimizer installer:
- Format: PKG
- Size: 7.3 MB
The following is the information about files, folders and processes after MacOptimizer is installed. With this information in hand we can now manually uninstall MacOptimizer completely.
2> Basic information of the app:
- Size: 16 MB
3> Add-on software:
4> Process information:
- 4.1 Main process:
- 4.2 Associated process:
Simply dragging MacOptimizer to Trash cannot uninstall it completely to free disk space on Mac OS but leave a lot of remnant files.
How to manually remove MacOptimizer completely?
- 8.1> Start Activity Monitor. Select the process name “MacOptimizer” and hit the “Force Quit” button.
- 8.2> Open Applications folder. Find “MacOptimizer” and drag it to Trash.
- 8.3> Open Finder or Spotlight. Search for MacOptimizer files and folders and delete them.
How to automaticlly remove MacOptimizer ?
- 9.1> Install and Start MacRemover
- 9.2> Launch the MacRemover, highlight the icon of MacOptimizer and then click “Run Analysis”, which will scan out all the traces of the unwanted application automatically.
- 9.3> Click on the “Complete Uninstall” button and then choose “YES” to confirm your operation.