This removal guide is for the latest version of Hands Off! for Mac. To completely remove Hands Off! we have done much technical analysis on it. If you want to remove Hands Off! manually, you need to know the following installation information.
1> Information of Hands Off! installer:
- Format: DMG
- Size: 7.8 MB
The following is the information about files, folders and processes after Hands Off! is installed. With this information in hand we can now manually uninstall Hands Off! completely.
2> Basic information of the app:
- Size: 19 MB
3> Add-on software:
4> Process information:
- 4.1 Main process:
- Hands Off!
- 4.2 Associated process:
- Hands Off!
Simply dragging Hands Off! to Trash cannot uninstall it completely to free disk space on Mac OS but leave a lot of remnant files.
How to manually remove Hands Off! completely?
- 8.1> Start Activity Monitor. Select the process name “Hands Off! and hit the “Force Quit” button.
- 8.2> Open Applications folder. Find “Hands Off! and drag it to Trash.
- 8.3> Open Finder or Spotlight. Search for Hands Off! files and folders and delete them.
How to automaticlly remove Hands Off! ?
- 9.1> Install and Start MacRemover
- 9.2> Launch the MacRemover, highlight the icon of Hands Off! and then click “Run Analysis”, which will scan out all the traces of the unwanted application automatically.
- 9.3> Click on the “Complete Uninstall” button and then choose “YES” to confirm your operation.