This removal guide is for the latest version of Serato DJ for Mac. To completely remove Serato DJ, we have done much technical analysis on it. If you want to remove Serato DJ manually, you need to know the following installation information.
1> Information of Serato DJ installer:
- Format: DMG
- Size: 88.9 MB
The following is the information about files, folders and processes after Serato DJ is installed. With this information in hand we can now manually uninstall Serato DJ completely.
2> Basic information of the app:
- Size: 258.6 MB
3> Add-on software:
- Serato Video.app
4> Process information:
- 4.1 Main process:
- Serato DJ
- 4.2 Associated process:
- Serato Video
- com.serato.seratodj.Serato DJ.plist
Simply dragging Serato DJ to Trash cannot uninstall it completely to free disk space on Mac OS but leave a lot of remnant files.
How to manually remove Serato DJ completely?
- 8.1> Start Activity Monitor. Select the process name “Serato DJ” and hit the “Force Quit” button.
- 8.2> Open Applications folder. Find “Serato DJ” and drag it to Trash.
- 8.3> Open Finder or Spotlight. Search for Serato DJ files and folders and delete them.
How to automaticlly remove Serato DJ ?
- 9.1> Install and Start MacRemover
- 9.2> Launch the MacRemover, highlight the icon of Serato DJ and then click “Run Analysis”, which will scan out all the traces of the unwanted application automatically.
- 9.3> Click on the “Complete Uninstall” button and then choose “YES” to confirm your operation.