This removal guide is for the latest version of TomTom Home for Mac. To completely remove TomTom Home, we have done much technical analysis on it. If you want to remove TomTom Home manually, you need to know the following installation information.
1> Information of TomTom Home installer:
- Format: DMG
- Size: 41.1 MB
The following is the information about files, folders and processes after TomTom Home is installed. With this information in hand we can now manually uninstall TomTom Home completely.
2> Basic information of the app:
- Size: 111 MB
3> Add-on software:
4> Process information:
- 4.1 Main process:
- TomTom Home
- 4.2 Associated process:
- TomTom Home
Simply dragging TomTom Home to Trash cannot uninstall it completely to free disk space on Mac OS but leave a lot of remnant files.
How to manually remove TomTom Home completely?
- 8.1> Start Activity Monitor. Select the process name “TomTom Home” and hit the “Force Quit” button.
- 8.2> Open Applications folder. Find “TomTom Home” and drag it to Trash.
- 8.3> Open Finder or Spotlight. Search for TomTom Home files and folders and delete them.
How to automaticlly remove TomTom Home ?
- 9.1> Install and Start MacRemover
- 9.2> Launch the MacRemover, highlight the icon of TomTom Home and then click “Run Analysis”, which will scan out all the traces of the unwanted application automatically.
- 9.3> Click on the “Complete Uninstall” button and then choose “YES” to confirm your operation.