This removal guide is for the latest version of ZipCloud for Mac. To completely remove ZipCloud, we have done much technical analysis on it. If you want to remove ZipCloud manually, you need to know the following installation information.
1> Information of ZipCloud installer:
- Format: dmg
- Size: 282 KB
The following is the information about files, folders and processes after ZipCloud is installed. With this information in hand we can now manually uninstall ZipCloud completely.
2> Basic information of the app:
- Size: 30 MB
3> Add-on software:
- hInstant Backup.app
- Zip Logs.app
4> Process information:
- 4.1 Main process:
- 4.2 Associated process:
- Instant Backup
- Zip Logs
Simply dragging ZipCloud to Trash cannot uninstall it completely to free disk space on Mac OS but leave a lot of remnant files.
How to manually remove ZipCloud completely?
- 8.1> Start Activity Monitor. Select the process name “ZipCloud” and hit the “Force Quit” button.
- 8.2> Open Applications folder. Find “ZipCloud” and drag it to Trash.
- 8.3> Open Finder or Spotlight. Search for ZipCloud files and folders and delete them.
How to automaticlly remove ZipCloud ?
- 9.1> Install and Start MacRemover
- 9.2> Launch the MacRemover, highlight the icon of ZipCloud and then click “Run Analysis”, which will scan out all the traces of the unwanted application automatically.
- 9.3> Click on the “Complete Uninstall” button and then choose “YES” to confirm your operation.