This removal guide is for the latest version of TeamSpeak 3 for Mac. To completely remove TeamSpeak 3, we have done much technical analysis on it. If you want to remove TeamSpeak 3 manually, you need to know the following installation information.
1> Information of TeamSpeak 3 installer:
- Format: DMG
- Size: 82.7 MB
The following is the information about files, folders and processes after TeamSpeak 3 is installed. With this information in hand we can now manually uninstall TeamSpeak 3 completely.
2> Basic information of the app:
- Size: 147.6 MB
3> Add-on software:
4> Process information:
- 4.1 Main process:
- 4.2 Associated process:
- TeamSpeak 3 Client
- TeamSpeak 3
Simply dragging TeamSpeak 3 to Trash cannot uninstall it completely to free disk space on Mac OS but leave a lot of remnant files.
How to manually remove TeamSpeak 3 completely?
- 8.1> Start Activity Monitor. Select the process name “TeamSpeak 3” and hit the “Force Quit” button.
- 8.2> Open Applications folder. Find “TeamSpeak 3” and drag it to Trash.
- 8.3> Open Finder or Spotlight. Search for TeamSpeak 3 files and folders and delete them.
How to automaticlly remove TeamSpeak 3 ?
- 9.1> Install and Start MacRemover
- 9.2> Launch the MacRemover, highlight the icon of TeamSpeak 3 and then click “Run Analysis”, which will scan out all the traces of the unwanted application automatically.
- 9.3> Click on the “Complete Uninstall” button and then choose “YES” to confirm your operation.