This removal guide is for the latest version of Bitrix24 for Mac. To completely remove Bitrix24, we have done much technical analysis on it. If you want to remove Bitrix24 manually, you need to know the following installation information.
1> Information of Bitrix24 installer:
- Format: DMG
- Size: 74.1 MB
The following is the information about files, folders and processes after Bitrix24 is installed. With this information in hand we can now manually uninstall Bitrix24 completely.
2> Basic information of the app:
- Size: 121.57 MB
3> Add-on software:
- Bitrix24 Helper EH.app
4> Process information:
- 4.1 Main process:
- 4.2 Associated process:
- Bitrix24 Helper EH
- itrix24 Helper NP
- Bitrix24 Helper
- Chromium Embedded Framework.framework
Simply dragging Bitrix24 to Trash cannot uninstall it completely to free disk space on Mac OS but leave a lot of remnant files.
How to manually remove Bitrix24 completely?
- 8.1> Start Activity Monitor. Select the process name “Bitrix24” and hit the “Force Quit” button.
- 8.2> Open Applications folder. Find “Bitrix24” and drag it to Trash.
- 8.3> Open Finder or Spotlight. Search for Bitrix24 files and folders and delete them.
How to automaticlly remove Bitrix24 ?
- 9.1> Install and Start MacRemover
- 9.2> Launch the MacRemover, highlight the icon of Bitrix24 and then click “Run Analysis”, which will scan out all the traces of the unwanted application automatically.
- 9.3> Click on the “Complete Uninstall” button and then choose “YES” to confirm your operation.