This is an effective tutorial that helps you learn how to remove K9 Web Protection on your macOS and Mac OS X. This tutorial contains an automatically removal solution, a manually removal solution and a video is provided which teach you how to remove K9 Web Protection by MacRemover.
Video: How To Automatically Remove K9 Web Protection by MacRemover?
Use automatically removal solution to remove K9 Web Protection in your macOS
1. Download and install MacRemover
2. Switch to Finder and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu.
3. Locate the MacRemover icon and double-click on it.
4. K9 Web Protection icon will be displayed on the Apps listview of MacRemover, and click on it.
5. Click “Run Analysis”, and then “Complete Uninstall”. K9 Web Protection will be automatically and completely removed.
Use manually removal solution to remove K9 Web Protection in your macOS
The steps listed below will guide you in removing K9 Web Protection:
1. Switch to the Finder and select Go -> Utilities from the Finder menu.
2. Locate the Activity Monitor icon and double-click on it.
3. On the main window of Activity Monitor, find the entry for applet, bckd, K9PrefPane, uninst-tool,select them and click Quit Process.
4. Switch to the Finder again and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu. Find the K9 Web Protection icon, right-click on it and select Move to Trash. if user password is required, enter it.
5.Then, hold an Option key while the Finder’s Go is being selected. Select Library. Locate any folders that are named the following names and drag them to the Trash.
- K9 Web Protection (in Caches folder)
6. The following files/folders of K9 Web Protection, you need to use “rm” command to delete on the Terminal.
- K9 Web Protection
7. Restart your macOS.