This is an effective tutorial that helps you learn how to remove Zappiti Media Center on your macOS and Mac OS X. This tutorial contains an automatically removal solution, a manually removal solution and a video is provided which teach you how to remove Zappiti Media Center by MacRemover.
Video: How To Automatically Remove Zappiti Media Center by MacRemover?
Use automatically removal solution to remove Zappiti Media Center in your macOS
1. Download and install MacRemover
2. Switch to Finder and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu.
3. Locate the MacRemover icon and double-click on it.
4. Zappiti Media Center icon will be displayed on the Apps listview of MacRemover, and click on it.
5. Click “Run Analysis”, and then “Complete Uninstall”. Zappiti Media Center will be automatically and completely removed.
Use manually removal solution to remove Zappiti Media Center in your macOS
The steps listed below will guide you in removing Zappiti Media Center:
1. Switch to the Finder and select Go -> Utilities from the Finder menu.
2. Locate the Activity Monitor icon and double-click on it.
3. On the main window of Activity Monitor, find the entry for Zappiti Media Center, Zappiti Server select them and click Quit Process.
4. Switch to the Finder again and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu. Find the Zappiti Media Center icon, right-click on it and select Move to Trash. if user password is required, enter it.
5.Then, hold an Option key while the Finder’s Go is being selected. Select Library. Locate any folders that are named the following names and drag them to the Trash.
- Zappiti (in share folder)
- com.archisoft.zmc4 (in Application Support folder)
- com.archisoft.zappitiserver.savedState (in Saved Application State folder)
- com.archisoft.zmc4.savedState (in Saved Application State folder)
- com.archisoft.zmc4.plist (in Preferences folder)
- com.unity3d.UnityStandalone.plist (in Preferences folder)
6. The following files/folders of Zappiti Media Center, you need to use “rm” command to delete on the Terminal.
7. Restart your macOS.