This is an effective tutorial that helps you learn how to remove Malwarebytes on your macOS and Mac OS X. This tutorial contains an automatically removal solution, a manually removal solution and a video is provided which teach you how to remove Malwarebytes by MacRemover.
Video: How To Automatically Remove Malwarebytes by MacRemover?
Use automatically removal solution to remove Malwarebytes in your macOS
1. Download and install MacRemover
2. Switch to Finder and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu.
3. Locate the MacRemover icon and double-click on it.
4. Malwarebytes icon will be displayed on the Apps listview of MacRemover, and click on it.
5. Click “Run Analysis”, and then “Complete Uninstall”. Malwarebytes will be automatically and completely removed.
Use manually removal solution to remove Malwarebytes in your macOS
The steps listed below will guide you in removing Malwarebytes:
1. Switch to the Finder and select Go -> Utilities from the Finder menu.
2. Locate the Activity Monitor icon and double-click on it.
3. On the main window of Activity Monitor, find the entry for Malwarebytes, FrontendAgent, RTProtectionDaemon, SettingsDaemon, select them and click Quit Process.
4. The following files/folders of Malwarebytes, you need to use “rm” command to delete on the Terminal.
- /Library/Application Support/Malwarebytes
5. Restart your macOS.