This is an effective tutorial that helps you learn how to remove Boom 3D on your macOS and Mac OS X. This tutorial contains an automatically removal solution, a manually removal solution and a video is provided which teach you how to remove Boom 3D by MacRemover.
Video: How To Automatically Remove Boom 3D by MacRemover?
Use automatically removal solution to remove Boom 3D in your macOS
1. Download and install MacRemover
2. Switch to Finder and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu.
3. Locate the MacRemover icon and double-click on it.
4. Boom 3D icon will be displayed on the Apps listview of MacRemover, and click on it.
5. Click “Run Analysis”, and then “Complete Uninstall”. Boom 3D will be automatically and completely removed.
Use manually removal solution to remove Boom 3D in your macOS
The steps listed below will guide you in removing Boom 3D:
1. Switch to the Finder and select Go -> Utilities from the Finder menu.
2. Locate the Activity Monitor icon and double-click on it.
3. On the main window of Activity Monitor, find the entry for VolumeBooster, PhaseInvert, BoomAudio, Boom 3D, BoomHelper, Autoupdate, Problem Reporter Sandboxed, Problem Reporter, com.devmate.UpdateInstaller, select them and click Quit Process.
4. Switch to the Finder again and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu. Find the Boom 3D icon, right-click on it and select Move to Trash. if user password is required, enter it.
5.Then, hold an Option key while the Finder’s Go is being selected. Select Library. Locate any folders that are named the following names and drag them to the Trash.
- Boom3D (in Application Support folder)
- com.globaldelight.Boom3D (in Caches folder)
- Boom2.log (in logs folder)
- com.globaldelight.Boom3D (in logs folder)
- com.devmate.Problem-Reporter.plist (in logs folder)
- com.globaldelight.Boom3D.plist (in logs folder)
- com.globaldelight.Boom3DHelper.plist (in logs folder)
6. The following files/folders of Boom 3D, you need to use “rm” command to delete on the Terminal.
7. Restart your macOS.