This is an effective tutorial that helps you learn how to remove TuneupMyMac on your macOS and Mac OS X. This tutorial contains an automatically removal solution, a manually removal solution and a video is provided which teach you how to remove TuneupMyMac by MacRemover.
What is it?
TuneupMyMac – a powerful and easy- to-use utility for your Mac. Save disk space and enhance your Mac speed with TuneupMyMac.
Video: How To Automatically Remove TuneupMyMac by MacRemover?
Use automatically removal solution to remove TuneupMyMac in your macOS
1. Download and install MacRemover
2. Switch to Finder and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu.
3. Locate the MacRemover icon and double-click on it.
4. TuneupMyMac icon will be displayed on the Apps listview of MacRemover, and click on it.
5. Click “Run Analysis”, and then “Complete Uninstall”. TuneupMyMac will be automatically and completely removed.
Use manually removal solution to remove TuneupMyMac in your macOS
The steps listed below will guide you in removing TuneupMyMac:
1. Switch to the Finder and select Go -> Utilities from the Finder menu.
2. Locate the Activity Monitor icon and double-click on it.
3. On the main window of Activity Monitor, find the entry for TuneupMyMac, applet select them and click Quit Process.
4. Switch to the Finder again and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu. Find the TuneupMyMac icon, right-click on it and select Move to Trash. if user password is required, enter it.
5.Then, hold an Option key while the Finder’s Go is being selected. Select Library. Locate any folders that are named the following names and drag them to the Trash.
- TuneupMyMac (in Application Support folder)
- com.tuneupmymac.TuneupMyMac (in Caches folder)
- TuneupMyMac.log (in Logs folder)
- com.tuneupmymac.TuneupMyMac.plist (in Preferences folder)
- TuneupMyMac (in Library folder)
6. The following files/folders of TuneupMyMac, you need to use “rm” command to delete on the Terminal.
7. Restart your macOS.