This is an effective tutorial that helps you learn how to remove FxFactory on your macOS and Mac OS X. This tutorial contains an automatically removal solution, a manually removal solution and a video is provided which teach you how to remove FxFactory by MacRemover.
What is it?
FxFactory powers a vast collection of visual and audio effects plugins for Final Cut Pro, Motion, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro. The FxFactory application offers an elegant and convenient way to browse our products.
Video: How To Automatically Remove FxFactory by MacRemover?
Use automatically removal solution to remove FxFactory in your macOS
1. Download and install MacRemover
2. Switch to Finder and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu.
3. Locate the MacRemover icon and double-click on it.
4. FxFactory icon will be displayed on the Apps listview of MacRemover, and click on it.
5. Click “Run Analysis”, and then “Complete Uninstall”. FxFactory will be automatically and completely removed.
Use manually removal solution to remove FxFactory in your macOS
The steps listed below will guide you in removing FxFactory:
1. Switch to the Finder and select Go -> Utilities from the Finder menu.
2. Locate the Activity Monitor icon and double-click on it.
3. On the main window of Activity Monitor, find the entry for FxFactory, FxFactory Notifier, ImporterFxFactory, FxFactory Units, FxFactory Patches select them and click Quit Process.
4. Switch to the Finder again and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu. Find the FxFactory icon, right-click on it and select Move to Trash. if user password is required, enter it.
5.Then, hold an Option key while the Finder’s Go is being selected. Select Library. Locate any folders that are named the following names and drag them to the Trash.
- FxFactory (in Application Support folder)
- com.fxfactory.FxFactory (in Caches folder)
- com.fxfactory.FxFactory.plist (in Preferences folder)
- com.fxfactory.FxFactory.savedState (in Saved Application State folder)
6. The following files/folders of FxFactory, you need to use “rm” command to delete on the Terminal.
- FxFactory Patches.plugin
- FxFactory Units.plugin
7. Restart your macOS.