This is an effective tutorial that helps you learn how to remove VyprVPN on your macOS and Mac OS X. This tutorial contains an automatically removal solution, a manually removal solution and a video is provided which teach you how to remove VyprVPN by MacRemover.
What is it?
VyprVPN is the leading secure VPN for complete Internet privacy. With exclusive features and proprietary technology, VyprVPN is the world’s most powerful VPN.
Video: How To Automatically Remove VyprVPN by MacRemover?
Use automatically removal solution to remove VyprVPN in your macOS
1. Download and install MacRemover
2. Switch to Finder and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu.
3. Locate the MacRemover icon and double-click on it.
4. VyprVPN icon will be displayed on the Apps listview of MacRemover, and click on it.
5. Click “Run Analysis”, and then “Complete Uninstall”. VyprVPN will be automatically and completely removed.
Use manually removal solution to remove VyprVPN in your macOS
The steps listed below will guide you in removing VyprVPN:
1. Switch to the Finder and select Go -> Utilities from the Finder menu.
2. Locate the Activity Monitor icon and double-click on it.
3. On the main window of Activity Monitor, find the entry for VyprVPN, Autoupdate, tap, tun, SplitTunnel, VyprVPNUserAgent, VyprVPNMalwareFilter select them and click Quit Process.
4. Switch to the Finder again and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu. Find the VyprVPN icon, right-click on it and select Move to Trash. if user password is required, enter it.
5.Then, hold an Option key while the Finder’s Go is being selected. Select Library. Locate any folders that are named the following names and drag them to the Trash.
- VyprVPN (in Application Support folder)
- com.goldenfrog.VyprVPN (in Caches folder)
- com.goldenfrog.VyprVPNUserAgent.plist (in LaunchAgents folder)
- VyprVPN.log (in logs folder)
- com.goldenfrog.VyprVPN.plist (in Preferences folder)
6. The following files/folders of VyprVPN, you need to use “rm” command to delete on the Terminal.
7. Restart your macOS.