This is an effective tutorial that helps you learn how to remove DYMO Label on your macOS and Mac OS X. This tutorial contains an automatically removal solution, a manually removal solution and a video is provided which teach you how to remove DYMO Label by MacRemover.
What is it?
DYMO is fast-becoming the worldwide leader in providing innovative solutions that help people accomplish their tasks more easily and look good doing it. We believe that for many of the things people do every day, “There’s got to be a better way,” and DYMO products offer that better way.
Video: How To Automatically Remove DYMO Label by MacRemover?
Use automatically removal solution to remove DYMO Label in your macOS
1. Download and install MacRemover
2. Switch to Finder and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu.
3. Locate the MacRemover icon and double-click on it.
4. DYMO Label icon will be displayed on the Apps listview of MacRemover, and click on it.
5. Click “Run Analysis”, and then “Complete Uninstall”. DYMO Label will be automatically and completely removed.
Use manually removal solution to remove DYMO Label in your macOS
The steps listed below will guide you in removing DYMO Label:
1. Switch to the Finder and select Go -> Utilities from the Finder menu.
2. Locate the Activity Monitor icon and double-click on it.
3. On the main window of Activity Monitor, find the entry for DYMO Label, DYMO Address Book Addin, DYMO, DYMO Excel Add-in, DYMO Word Add-in, DYMO.DLS.Printing.Host, DYMO NPAPI Addin, DYMO Safari Addin, UsbPrinterClassDriver, Conclusion, OfficeAddIns select them and click Quit Process.
4. Switch to the Finder again and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu. Find the DYMO Label icon, right-click on it and select Move to Trash. if user password is required, enter it.
5.Then, hold an Option key while the Finder’s Go is being selected. Select Library. Locate any folders that are named the following names and drag them to the Trash.
- DYMO Label Software (in Documents folder)
- DYMO LabelWriter.scpt (in Scripts folder)
6. The following files/folders of DYMO Label, you need to use “rm” command to delete on the Terminal.
- DYMO Address Book Addin.bundle
- DYMO Label Software
- DYMO Symbols.ttf
7. Restart your macOS.