This is an effective tutorial that helps you learn how to remove M3 BitLocker Loader on your macOS and Mac OS X. This tutorial contains an automatically removal solution, a manually removal solution and a video is provided which teach you how to remove M3 BitLocker Loader by MacRemover.
What is it?
M3 Bitlocker Loader is a simple tool for Mac users to unlock, open, access, read, write, mount Windows 7/8/10 Bitlocker encrypted external hard drive, USB drive, flash drive, memory card, SD card, CF card on Mac Mini, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac.
Video: How To Automatically Remove M3 BitLocker Loader by MacRemover?
Use automatically removal solution to remove M3 BitLocker Loader in your macOS
1. Download and install MacRemover
2. Switch to Finder and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu.
3. Locate the MacRemover icon and double-click on it.
4. M3 BitLocker Loader icon will be displayed on the Apps listview of MacRemover, and click on it.
5. Click “Run Analysis”, and then “Complete Uninstall”. M3 BitLocker Loader will be automatically and completely removed.
Use manually removal solution to remove M3 BitLocker Loader in your macOS
The steps listed below will guide you in removing M3 BitLocker Loader:
1. Switch to the Finder and select Go -> Utilities from the Finder menu.
2. Locate the Activity Monitor icon and double-click on it.
3. On the main window of Activity Monitor, find the entry for M3 BitLocker Loader, M3-BitlockerLoaderServices, M3 Installer, M3-NotificationCenter, 3BitLockerLoader Menu, PreviewAgent select them and click Quit Process.
4. Switch to the Finder again and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu. Find the M3 BitLocker Loader icon, right-click on it and select Move to Trash. if user password is required, enter it.
5.Then, hold an Option key while the Finder’s Go is being selected. Select Library. Locate any folders that are named the following names and drag them to the Trash.
- /com.M3DataRecovery.M3-BitLocker-Loader (in Caches folder)
6. The following files/folders of M3 BitLocker Loader, you need to use “rm” command to delete on the Terminal.
7. Restart your macOS.