This is an effective tutorial that helps you learn how to remove AllMyTube on your macOS and Mac OS X. This tutorial contains an automatically removal solution, a manually removal solution and a video is provided which teach you how to remove AllMyTube by MacRemover.
What is it?
AllMyTube is a free security upgrade that simplifies management and leverages machine learning and application containment to halt threats in their tracks.
Video: How To Automatically Remove AllMyTube by MacRemover?
Use automatically removal solution to remove AllMyTube in your macOS
1. Download and install MacRemover
2. Switch to Finder and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu.
3. Locate the MacRemover icon and double-click on it.
4. AllMyTube icon will be displayed on the Apps listview of MacRemover, and click on it.
5. Click “Run Analysis”, and then “Complete Uninstall”. AllMyTube will be automatically and completely removed.
Use manually removal solution to remove AllMyTube in your macOS
The steps listed below will guide you in removing AllMyTube:
1. Switch to the Finder and select Go -> Utilities from the Finder menu.
2. Locate the Activity Monitor icon and double-click on it.
3. On the main window of Activity Monitor, find the entry for Converter, DVDUtil, FontCache, GetMacVersion, GifGenerator, ImageCapture, MediaInfos, MediaMetaDataServ, MediaThumbnail, cmdhash, ffmpeg, html5maker, BrowserExtensions, DynamicAnalysiser, MediaDownloadClient, MediaDownloader, rtmpdump select them and click Quit Process.
4. Switch to the Finder again and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu. Find the AllMyTube icon, right-click on it and select Move to Trash. if user password is required, enter it.
5.Then, hold an Option key while the Finder’s Go is being selected. Select Library. Locate any folders that are named the following names and drag them to the Trash.
- Wondershare Helper Compact.app (in Application Support folder)
- MediaDownloadKit (in Application Support folder)
- Wondershare AllMyTube (in Application Support folder)
- wondershare (in Application Support folder)
- com.wondershare.AllMyTube (in Caches folder)
- com.wondershare.helper_compact (in Caches folder)
6. The following files/folders of AllMyTube, you need to use “rm” command to delete on the Terminal.
7. Restart your macOS.