This is an effective tutorial that helps you learn how to remove ApowerREC on your macOS and Mac OS X. This tutorial contains an automatically removal solution, a manually removal solution and a video is provided which teach you how to remove ApowerREC by MacRemover.
What is it?
ApowerREC is a multipurpose screen recording software integrated with the ability to annotate recordings, create recording tasks, upload captured videos, take screenshots and more.
Video: How To Automatically Remove ApowerREC by MacRemover?
Use automatically removal solution to remove ApowerREC in your macOS
1. Download and install MacRemover
2. Switch to Finder and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu.
3. Locate the MacRemover icon and double-click on it.
4. ApowerREC icon will be displayed on the Apps listview of MacRemover, and click on it.
5. Click “Run Analysis”, and then “Complete Uninstall”. ApowerREC will be automatically and completely removed.
Use manually removal solution to remove ApowerREC in your macOS
The steps listed below will guide you in removing ApowerREC:
1. Switch to the Finder and select Go -> Utilities from the Finder menu.
2. Locate the Activity Monitor icon and double-click on it.
3. On the main window of Activity Monitor, find the entry for ApowerREC, ApowersoftHelper, Apowersoft Audio Device.driver select them and click Quit Process.
4. Switch to the Finder again and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu. Find the ApowerREC icon, right-click on it and select Move to Trash. if user password is required, enter it.
5.Then, hold an Option key while the Finder’s Go is being selected. Select Library. Locate any folders that are named the following names and drag them to the Trash.
- MacApowerREC.apowersoft.com (in Applications folder)
- Mac Apowersoft Helper (in Applications folder)
- com.apowersoft.ApowersoftHelper.plist (in Preferences folder)
- com.apowersoft.ApowerREC.plist (in Preferences folder)
6. The following files/folders of ApowerREC, you need to use “rm” command to delete on the Terminal.
- Apowersoft Audio Device.driver
- Apowersoft/Mac Apowersoft Helper
7. Restart your macOS.